INTRODUCTION BLOG ✨

WELCOME!


I am so excited to finally launch this blog which I've been longing to do for the last 2 weeks and been working on for the last few days. I have finally decided to create my blog and write my first blog post and not let my fear hold me back.

First off let me start by thanking you for stopping by to visit. I thank you for your support in advance. 

In this first blog post, I would like to share why I decided to finally start it. Okay here we go ☺

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is SHRAVYA SRI and I am very excited and delighted to share with you lots of new notions and my experiences. The number of ideas and inspirations whirling around in my head are ready to jump out. I know, the first blog is always hard because nobody knows you and nobody cares what you are doing. 

WHY DID I WANT TO START A BLOG? 
 
People are at home and online more than ever right now and they've got questions! They are looking for things to do at home, new recipe to try, ways to make money online, how to manage to study and working with kids and so much.

Early in March this year, I came to HYDERABAD to visit my uncle. After a couple of days, the lockdown was announced and continued. so I got stuck here in my uncle's place and then we were dealing with boredom. I had many thoughts on what to do. One of them was blogging. Sooner or later I finally started it. 🙃

In my way, Blogger is defined as the person who shares his/her opinion on different topics. Blogging is the best way to express your self and communicating, sharing information and content with others.

OKAY. IT HAS COME TO AN END! IF YOU LIKE THIS VERY FIRST BLOG POST, LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND ADVISES.🌠

I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU CHECK IT OUT!😊

LINK TO MY BROTHER'S BLOG!



Comments

Post a Comment